Blockchain API Technical Details¶
This section briefly describes the information provided to Blockchain API users.
This documentation describes the operations supported at the following addresses:
API authentication is by means of an
API Key using the HTTP Header Parameter,
- Security scheme type is: API Key
- Header parameter name: x-api-key
x-api-key header, complete with API Key must be included with every
request made to an API endpoint.
Please consult the page, Authentication and API Keys for information concerning obtaining a Blockchain API key.
- addresses/addAddress ( Bitcoin, Ethereum, DCore )
- addresses/getAddressFromPublic ( Bitcoin, Ethereum, DCore )
- addresses/findLatestTransfers ( Bitcoin, Ethereum, DCore )
- transfers/create-signed ( Bitcoin, Ethereum, DCore )
- transfers/submitTransfer ( Bitcoin, Ethereum, DCore )
This section describes the JSON objects that are used by the API, including blockchain specific variants.
Responses and Error Codes¶
Each endpoint method description includes a list of the expected responses, with object defnitions amd examples where applicable, as well as the possible error codes that might also be returned.
These error codes are also described in greater detail in the Error Codes section.